The Lucky 2018 DUBL™ Clamp is a lightweight and creatively designed pro scooter clamp. We start with the best 6000 series aircraft aluminum and CNC machine it to final specs. We drilled the bolt holes extra deep to avoid stripping and use top of the line hardened bolts.
Two M6 SHCS Bolts included
- Material: 6061 aluminum T6
- Finish: Anodized (Black, Blue, Gunmetal, Red, Polished)
- Height: 1.125” (29mm)
- Weight: 2.4 Ounces (60g)
- Bar Compatibility: Oversized 1 3/8" (Standard 1 1/4" bar requires the use of a shim)
- Hardware: Two M6 SHCS Bolts included
If you are a weight freak then stick with the DUBL clamp. This clamp is extremely light and strong.
Q: How do I tighten my Lucky Double Clamp?
A: After dialing in your your HIC compression, tighten your Lucky DUB Clamp bolts alternating between the two bolts 1/4 of a turn at a time, until they are fully torqued. Over tightening one bolt without alternating will damage the clamp.
Q: How long will my Lucky Double Clamp last me?
A: Lucky DUB Clamp, if treated properly, is designed to last years. It’s simple design and superior materials and finishing allows it to stand the test of time!
- Make sure to inspect your clamp each time before you ride and tighten the bolts as needed using the steps above.