The Lucky PROBAR™ Scooter Bars is the same quality and craftsmanship as the original ProBar™ that started the company back in 2007. Built with 4130 Chromoly and TIG welded for ultimate strength. Fancy bars are cool, but many riders like a simple T-bar. They are 1 3/8” oversized with a 7/8” crossbar and have no backsweep.
This is the bar Li’l Jon Aglialoro rode when he hucked a 360 at El Toro, the famous 20 stair in Southern California.
Compression Compatibility: SCS, HIC, TCS, ICS (SCS does not require a slit)
- Size: 26H x 26W (can be customized per order)
- Diameter: 1 3/8"
- Backsweep: None
- Weight: 2.9lbs (1.31kg)
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Colors: Raw, Black, Blue, Chrome (Evan Yamada Signature)
If we are custom cutting your bar, please make sure to read our return/exchange policy here.
Why lucky scooters?
- INDUSTRY LEADING 180-Day manufacturer’s warranty. Our quality products are designed and tested in the US and we stand behind them!
- FREE standard shipping on all orders shipped to the continental US!
- BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE in the business! You can count on fast friendly support as well as quick easy returns and exchanges.