The Lucky LS Gunmetal dirt scooter was designed and tested in partnership with Lucky pro rider Li’l Jon Aglialoro in order to fine tune handling and performance.
The result of their hands-on testing has paid off and a dirt scooter was born. The solid design and high-end components on this new lineup of Dirt Scooters make for the ultimate dirt experience!
We redesigned the head tube and went with a plunge through design to make it bullet proof. We adjusted the welding temps and re-programmed the robots to weld with tighter precision and slower pace to really sink in the welds.
We partnered with Kenda to bring a fresh new dirt jumper tire that is park friendly and screams in the hard packed dirt jump to gain traction and speed to go bigger!
The Lucky Dirt Scooter Collection has 3 models to choose from: Moto-X legend Justin Bogle Sig, Gunmetal LS, and Black Warthog. They all arrive at your doorstep fully assembled (all you have to do is attach the bar).
Installation & Maintenance:Maintenance:
- Tire and tube replacement as needed
- Weekly bearing cleaning and lubricating for maximum bearing potential
- Daily tightening of axle, compression and brake bolts as needed
- Monthly replacement of Warthog deck grip tape as needed
- Weekly cleaning and lubricating of headset bearings for premium performance
As you can see the Lucky Dirt Scooter Collection comes loaded with many premium components. This gives you a balanced ride so it can carve through hard turns, eat big hits, and scream down hills.