The Lucky Warthog dirt scooter was designed and tested in partnership with Lucky pro riders Corey Funk, James Gee and Li’l Jon Aglialoro in order to fine tune handling and performance.
The result of their hands-on testing has paid off and a dirt scooter was born. The Warthog not only looks great, but it is a beast on the dirt trail and dirt jumps. The solid design and high-end components on the Warthog make for the ultimate dirt experience!
The Lucky Warthog Dirt Scooter comes in Army Green and the following specs:
Lucky Warthog Dirt Scooter Specs:
- Weight: 12.8 lbs lbs (3.28kg)
- Deck: Dirt Scooter Deck 25” x 5” | 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Bars: Prybars 23” x 23” | 4130 Chromoly Tig Welded
- Fork: Bigger & Badder Dirt SMX fork | 4130 Chromoly Tig Welded
- Clamp: Triple Clamp
- Compression: HIC | Composite shim
- Brake: Bigger and badder LuckySteely Brake | Spring Steel
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE Integrated
- Grips: No Nubbins
- Wheels: 8 inch pneumatic wheels with Aluminum cores
FAQ & Upgrades:
Upgrade Path- We recommend the Lucky SCS compression system to ensure a dialed ride for when you hit the dirt and custom sized Prybars to personalize the sizing of your Lucky Warthog dirt scooter.
Q: How heavy is the Warthog dirt scooter?
A: The Lucky Warthog dirt scooter is one of the lightest dirt scooters on the market today! Weighing in at 12.8 lbs. the Warthog’s weight is well balanced to give you an awesome feel when riding on the trail, the dirt jump track, or at the local park.
Q: How long will the Warthog dirt scooter tires last me?
A: The Warthog dirt scooter tires will last 6 months to a year before needing replacement. They function very similarly to bike tires and will also last roughly the same amount of time.
Q: How long will the Warthog dirt scooter last me?
A: The Warthog dirt scooter will last through years of abuse. It’s heavy-duty design and simple components make for a dialed dirt ride that is built to last.
Installation & Maintenance:Maintenance:
- Tire and tube replacement as needed
- Weekly bearing cleaning and lubricating for maximum bearing potential
- Daily tightening of axle, compression and brake bolts as needed
- Monthly replacement of Warthog deck grip tape as needed
- Weekly cleaning and lubricating of headset bearings for premium performance
Lucky Warthog Dirt Scooter Tech:
As you can see the Lucky Warthog Dirt Scooter comes loaded with many premium components. This gives you a balanced ride so it can carve through hard turns, eat big hits, and scream down hills.