The SECTOR5™ has its roots in the SoCal scene and is the best bang for your buck in the pro scooter lineup. Made for the entry level or smaller rider but still has the same materials and craftsmanship as any other pro scooter made by Lucky.
- 4.25" wide x 19.375 long deck made from aircraft grade aluminum and robotic welded
- 21.5" tall x 20" wide Chromoly bars
- 110mm wheels
- Ideal for riders up to 5' tall and up to 220lbs
The 2018 5Starr Sector5™ by Lucky has been redesigned and improved for quality and performance. The design team worked their magic and out came a new set of colors and graphics.
New for 2018: Increased deck & bar size, TCS™ compression, SuperStar™ Wheels, SofGrips™, and integrated fork spacers.
**The 5Starr line is now produced by the same engineering, design, and manufacturing teams that design and build the Lucky lineup of scooters. We also use the same quality materials. methods, and factories for 5Starr that have been proven to be the top in the industry for quality and craftmanship.
- Sector5 Deck 19.375” x 4.25” (490mm x 108mm) (6061 T6 Aluminum)
- Headtube Angle:
- 82.5 degrees
- 5Bar™ 21.5" x 20" (546 mm x 510mm) 4130 Chromoly
- Steel Fork - High Tensile with Integrated spacers
- TCS™ (Tool Less Compression System)
- Triple Clamp
- SuperStar™ 110mm 86A
- Flexbrake (Spring Steel)
- TIG using Robotic & Hand Techniques
- 8.6lbs (3.9kg)
Why lucky scooters?
- INDUSTRY LEADING 180-Day manufacturer’s warranty. Our quality products are designed and tested in the US and we stand behind them!
- FREE standard shipping on all orders shipped to the continental US!
- BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE in the business! You can count on fast friendly support as well as quick easy returns and exchanges.