The Strata comes equipped with all the premium parts like PryBars, SMX fork, and 110mm Atom wheels. The headtube on the Strata deck is flush-mounted at the front, which translates to an extra inch of foot space and a ton of control. The flat sides and bottom make it outstanding for rails and any grinds. The Deck is
This is the second-generation Strata, and one of the most loaded completes on the market today.
The Lucky Strata Complete Pro Scooter comes in three color combos: White/Black, Black/Green and Gunmetal/Blue, with the following specs:
Lucky Strata Pro Scooter Specs:
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Deck: Strata 20” x 4.25” (50.8cm x 10.8cm) | 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Bars: Prybar Bar 22” x 20” (55.9cm x 50.8cm) | 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: SMX | 6061T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Clamp: Triple Clamp (HIC Compression) | 7003 Aircraft Aluminum
- Brake: Steely Brake | Spring Steel
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE Integrated
- Grips: No Nubbins
- Wheels: Atom 110mm with LuckySpeed 9 Bearings | 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
Lucky Pro Scooter Comparison Chart:
FAQ & Upgrades
The Lucky Strata Pro Scooter comes dialed and with all the legit parts Lucky offers. When it is time for an upgrade, or if you just want to give the Strata your own style, we recommend some Lucky TEN wheels. We always recommend a set up pegs to change things up.
If Kota is your favorite rider then you could go with the TUKNO bars and some Kota signature wheels to change the overall feel of your ride. The sky is the limit!
Q: How heavy is the Strata scooter?
A: The Strata complete weighs in at 7.5lbs, which is lighter than most other complete scooters on the market today and one of the lightest scooters that we offer! The lightweight feel of the Lucky Strata allows you to take advantage of any park or street spot you might find, and heavy enough to be solid and stable.
Q: Is the Strata scooter better then the Crew scooter?
A: The Strata scooter is an upgrade from the Lucky Crew scooter because of wider and longer deck and more advanced components. It has more to offer, in terms of performance, then the Lucky Crew. All components of the Strata will work with the Crew as well.
Q: How long will the Strata scooter last me?
A: The Strata complete scooter is designed with reliability and durability in mind. Built to stand the test of time, when you invest in a Lucky Strata, you are investing in a long-term relationship. As you grow you can throw on some taller and wider bars, so the Strata can grow with you! All our products come with a 90 day warranty.
Maintenance & Installation:
- Weekly wheel rotation for urethane preservation
- Weekly bearing cleaning and lubricating for maximum bearing potential
- Daily tightening of axle, compression and brake bolts as needed
- Monthly replacement of Strata deck grip tape as needed
- Weekly cleaning and lubricating of headset bearings for premium performance
Lucky Strata Complete Pro Scooter Tech:
As you can see the Lucky Strata Complete Pro Scooters come loaded top-to-bottom with sick parts, perfectly balanced, and ready to rock and roll. Definitely the undisputed best banger-for-your-buck