White Lugs Pegs will be automatically included with your order. While supplies last.
Lucky Strata Specifications:
- Weight: 8.3 lbs.
- Deck: Strata 20” x 4.25” (50.8cm x 10.8cm) | 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Bars: Prybar Bar 22”H x 20”W (55.9cm x 50.8cm) | 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: SMX | 6061T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Clamp: Triple Clamp (HIC Compression) | 7003 Aircraft Aluminum
- Brake: Steely Brake | Spring Steel
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE Integrated
- Grips: No Nubbins
- Wheels: Atom 110mm with LuckySpeed 9 Bearings | 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
The Lucky Strata Complete Scooter was designed for high-performance riding for both park and street, and this new edition is one of the strongest and most reliable scooters we’ve ever built.
This is the third-generation Strata is one of the most loaded and high-quality completes on the market today. The Strata comes equipped with premium Lucky parts like PryBars, 110mm Atom wheels, and an SMX fork.
The deck on this edition of the Strata is the strongest deck we’ve ever produced. It was built using the highest grade welding rod (4643) for superior strength and durability, and the plunged downtube creates a near unbreakable bond between the neck and the deck.
The headtube on the Strata deck is flush-mounted at the front, which translates to an extra inch of foot space and a ton of control. And the flat sides and flat bottom make it perfect for finger whips and rail grinds..
The Lucky Strata Complete Pro Scooter comes in three color combos: White/Black, Black/Green and Gunmetal/Blue, fully assembled (all you have to do is attach the bar).
Lucky Pro Scooter Comparison Chart:
FAQ & Upgrades:
The Lucky Strata Pro Scooter comes dialed and with all the legit parts Lucky offers. When it is time for an upgrade, or if you just want to give the Strata your own style, we recommend some Lucky TEN wheels. We always recommend a set up pegs to change things up.
Q: Is the Strata scooter better then the Crew scooter?
A: The Strata scooter is an upgrade from the Lucky Crew scooter because of wider and longer deck and more advanced components. It has more to offer, in terms of performance, then the Lucky Crew. Great news is that all components of the Strata will work with the Crew as well.
Q: How long will the Strata scooter last me?
A: The Strata complete scooter is designed with reliability and durability in mind. Built to stand the test of time, when you invest in a Lucky Strata, you are investing in a long-term relationship. As you grow you can throw on some taller and wider bars, so the Strata can grow with you! All our products come with a 90 day warranty.
Maintenance & Installation:
- Weekly wheel rotation for urethane preservation
- Weekly bearing cleaning and lubricating for maximum bearing potential
- Daily tightening of axle, compression and brake bolts as needed
- Monthly replacement of Strata deck grip tape as needed
- Weekly cleaning and lubricating of headset bearings for premium performance
Lucky Rider Manual Download:
Lucky Strata Complete Pro Scooter Tech:
As you can see the Lucky Strata Complete Pro Scooters come loaded top-to-bottom with sick parts, perfectly balanced, and ready to rock and roll. Definitely the undisputed best banger-for-your-buck