The Kota Signature complete was designed and tested over a two-year period in partnership with Dakota Schuetz, the reigning ISA World Champion. This is the scooter he rode to the podium in August, 2014 to accept a check and 1st place trophy as he celebrated his third consecutive ISA World Championship title. In his words: "This complete scooter exceeds my requirements in every way, and it's loaded with the best components in the industry."
The Kota Signature complete is dialed with an advanced geometry that’s fine-tuned for world-class park riding. In addition, the craftsmanship is first rate, from design to welds to graphics..
It comes equipped with state of the art components, including new Lucky Tukno bars, new Vektor fork, new X-Clamp, and Kota signature Atom 110mm wheels. The deck itself is a work of art. The downtube is flush mounted, which maximizes foot-room for the rider. In addition, it was built using the highest grade welding rod (4643) for superior strength and durability, and the plunged downtube creates a near unbreakable bond between the neck and the deck.
The result of this attention to detail is a light and flickable feel that makes this scooter easy to turn, grind, whip, flip, flair, and of course win with. The Kota Signature Complete Scooter comes fully assembled (all you have to do is attach the bar).
Lucky Kota Pro Scooter Specs:
- Weight: 8.3 lbs
- Deck: Kota 19.5” x 4.25” (50.8cm x 10.8cm) | 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Bars: Tukno Bar 22”H x 22”W (55.88cm x 50.8cm) | 4130 Chromoly Tig Welded
- Fork: Vektor fork | 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Clamp: X-Clamp | 7003 Aircraft Aluminum
- Compression: HIC | Composite Shim
- Brake: Steely Brake | Flex Steel
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE Integrated
- Grips: No Nubbins
- Wheels: Kota Sig Atom 110mm with LuckySpeed 9 Bearings | 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
FAQ & Upgrades:Upgrade Path
There is not a lot of places to upgrade the Kota Sig!
Q: Why is it more expensive then some other Lucky complete scooters?
A: Our Kota signature scooter is a one of a kind, with specifications that have been personalized to meet Lucky pro rider, Dakota Schuetz’s standards. The Kota signature scooter is one of the highest end complete scooters on the market and its performance out in the field is a reflection of that.
Installation & Maintenance:
- Weekly wheel rotation to preserve urethane and give your wheels a consistent wear
- Weekly bearing cleaning and lubricating for maximum smoothness and speed
- Daily tightening of axle, compression and brake bolts as needed
- Monthly replacement of the grip tape as needed
- Weekly cleaning and lubricating of headset bearings for premium performance.
Lucky Rider Manual Download:
Lucky Kota Complete Pro Scooter Tech:
As you can see the Lucky Kota Signature Pro Scooter come loaded top-to-bottom with sick parts & no corners were cut or details were spared in the construction of this high performance scoot.